Drunkenpom contains affiliate links. This means if you click on one of the links and make any purchase I will receive a small piece of the pie at no extra cost to you!!.
Wirezoll WS-1 Review.
The Wirezoll WS-1 is a fantastic portable speaker, if like me, you absolutely love music, you’ll want to listen to your tunes where ever you go in any circumstances and from any device.
Recently the battery on my existing travel speaker stopped holding charge, so I hit the net and started researching for a new one. After trawling the internet for hours on end, I came across this little beauty, the Wirezoll WS-1. The features this speaker has, stands it far above the competition and make me believe it is the best on the market at this time.
Get more information and buy now at Amazon
The Wirezoll WS-1 comes equipped with an internal 5200mah battery that can provide up to 12 hours of continuous playback. What you need if you’re planning a long day at the beach, pool or going on a bike ride and want to attach it to your handlebars with the optional handlebar bracket. All this playback from a 2-hour charge via the built in USB port.
IP67 – Shockproof, dust proof and waterproof
For any travel speaker these are all attributes that are needed for listening to tunes on the go.
From pool side water splashes, sandy beach conditions to the rough and tumble of backpacker life, the Wirezoll WS-1 will deal with them all in its stride, giving you the confidence to take it with you no matter where in the world you intend to go.
Features and specifications
- Easy to connect – With its Bluetooth connectivity, almost all media devices these days will be able to connect to it wirelessly from up to 25 meters away. For devices without Bluetooth there is an 3.5mm AUX input with the cable needed included with the product. It even supports hands free calling.
- Extended life battery – Inbuilt there is a 5200mah battery that after a quick charging time of 2 hours stores enough power to give up to 12 hours of music playback.
- High quality sound – Two, 6 watt (high for this type of device) drivers deliver depth and bass to music which lower powered speakers can’t replicate. Less than 1% total harmonic distortion ensures enhanced clarity.
- SD card compatible – It also supports a micro SD card so you can download your favorite playlist and have no need for any other device to listen to your music.
- IP67 – Waterproof, shockproof and dust proof. Giving you the confidence to take it anywhere.
- 12 month guarantee.
Get more information and buy now at Amazon.
What have other people said about the Wirezoll WS-1?
At the time of me writing this review there have been 128 reviews on amazon with the average of 4.8 stars out of 5.
With the vast majority of reviews over at amazon being positive there are one or two people that have found a couple of little niggles with the Wirezoll WS-1. One customer said, “the unit has two rubber strips underneath to act as anti-slip feet. One came un-stuck. And it’s difficult to re-stick because of the residual original Evostic-type glue. Result? The underside has lost its “show-room” condition.”
However, the vast majority of reviewers were extremely pleased with the product, “Quality of sound, 12W speakers, good bass, loud enough to fill a average size living room! Battery also lasts for 10 hours!????” and “This model’s acoustics are very good for its size as it sounds quite accurate and rich. The reviews from other techie folks about its quality build, longer lasting battery and audio performance are on the money”
All in all the Wirezoll WS-1 is a well-built, rugged bit off kit that for the money gives long battery life, superior sound quality and the ability to take it anywhere. Most real buyers of this product love it and are happy to recommend it to friends and family.